3rd Floor East Wing
Reporting to: Procurement/ Relationship Manager
Main Location: Southampton
Level: Part Time (25h per week)
Main Purpose of the Job:
To assist in the day to day running of the central finance department, ensuring tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner to aid business processes.
– Timely processing of supplier invoices onto Access Dimensions.
– Create supplier payment batches to be approved by P&RM.
– Reconcile supplier statements.
– Daily bank updates and weekly bank recs.
– Assist in the chasing of customer payments.
– Post accruals and prepayments.
– Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts.
– Produce a weekly management report of headline KPIs.
– Assisting in resolving internal and external finance queries.
– Check employee expenses and company credit card returns.
– Place purchase order for general office supplies.
– Assist the PRM in day to day admin tasks.
– Other duties appropriate of this role.
Qualifications and/ or Experience Required :
– Have a basic understanding around financial transactions, ideally with at least six months experience as an accounts assistant, accounts receivable or payable role.
– Have good MS Excel and IT skills.
– Have strong communication skills, including good written English.
– The ability to confidently explain financial information to non-finance employees.
for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org