Specification Manager/Engineer, London
The Main Purpose of the Job:
To market and sell Clearvision Lighting products into construction projects via specification and contractor channels. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of the industry and the construction process, as well as a proven ability to deliver sales targets.
- Provide lighting consultative services to Architects, Consultants and contractors to achieve specification and sales of Clearvision Luminaires based on annual individual and team financial targets.
- Develop Clearvision Legacy customer relationships to create brand loyalty.
- Project manage lighting specification projects from start to completion.
- Liaise with Internal Sales Support to ensure best customer experience during each phase of a project.
- Produce and issue Monthly and Quarterly Forecasts of expected sales to the Commercial director who will in turn provide forecasts to Clearvision to aid in company planning and factory management.
- Prepare presentations for both internal staff and external customers to aid in professional training and development in conjunction with Clearvision.
- Provide market information to aid in the development of new product
- Develop personal business plan to help support and supplement the company’s strategy
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
- LIF/LIA certificate (preferable)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in specification sales (preferable)
- Reasonable existing client base with proven sales track record
- Skilled in the use of Dialux/Relux Lighting design software
- Driven, competitive and highly motivated personality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work and coordinate with others
- Excellent Communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Competent use of computers particularly, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to quickly adapt and formulate strategies
- Good knowledge and understanding of Lighting Guidances and Local regulations
- Good understanding of the lighting market, current/future lighting technologies and trends